It is our heart and purpose to encourage and share these words and passion with souls who want ‘more’ of Him. We have discovered that hidden in our hearts, is a deep seated conviction that we are not worthy of Divine Intimacy, but you are, so come and drink.
This is often accompanied by false guilt even though the sins of the past are under the blood and are forever buried in the ocean of His mercy. Some of us have been steeped in the ‘you have to earn it’ mentality from childhood. The idea that anything as beautiful and fulfilling as God’s intimate fellowship is a free gift, to anyone who is wants it, is still hard for us to accept. When the Lord is desiring to do only one thing bring us face to Face, heart to Heart, intimately with Him, sharing with us on a most profound level, drinking deeply from the fountain of His wisdom, resting tenderly in the security of His arms, breathing in the very breath of God that recreates our soul into something beautiful for God, something that brings healing to empty hurting souls.
This is done in the profound sweetness of the Holy Spirit saturating us, drawing us with cords of love into the place where our Beloved’s whisper permeates our soul and severs every cord attaching us to the world. A place where He permeates us until we are totally yielded, inebriated in His very Being, in a place where we know God. We know His nature, His desires, His workings, and His faithfulness. In the Scriptures, to know a woman was to have an intimate union with her, where the two became one flesh. We know Him through His Word, through His Body, through Communion, but when He takes over our faculties in that profound place of spiritual intimacy, we are no longer with God, we are in God and He is in us, we know Him even as He knows us. The Bride of Christ is not just the church as a whole its each individual who is a bride to our Lord and He longs for this intimate union with each soul who would come and be willing to be taught by Him as it says in scripture John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me”. Enjoy Jesus’s love letters to you. We have the message available in PDF to download just click on the title and it will take you to our Blog page where you can download all the messages for free.
RECENT MESSAGES FROM JESUS
- Fingerprints of DivisionHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family.Hope you all are being blessed. Right when I woke up this morning, I received a text from one of my brothers on the mountain who said He had a dream about me. In the dream there was a soul crying to him, telling him that they weren’t ableContinue reading Fingerprints of Division
- Journal Entry: Come CloserHello, guys!May God bless you with oceans of graces. September 1, 2021Message Given Days After Arriving at the mountain: So upon arriving at the Mountain, for some hours in the mornings, I would go to my spot in the woods—whatever good spot I would find—and I would then spend my time with Jesus, there asContinue reading Journal Entry: Come Closer
- Prepare Your Heart, I Am ComingHey Family, this is Rainbow. Mother Elisha asked me to share an experience I had with you a few days ago that was eye-opening to me. I pray that it will encourage you to prepare your hearts, and to prepare your households, to try to be ready, and also to be busy about his business,Continue reading Prepare Your Heart, I Am Coming
- Journal Entry: Graces are Falling, Don’t Waste ThemHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. The Lord and Blessed Mother have asked us all in the community to begin journaling. If I can be honest, I haven’t been doing that at all. I usually rely on the Lord for messages instead. I used to journal all the time in the beginning of myContinue reading Journal Entry: Graces are Falling, Don’t Waste Them
- Journal Entry: “Love So Valued”A Dialog with Sister ThereseOctober 15, 2021 Hello, dear Heartdwellers. May you all be blessed with the most precious gift of God. Mother Elisha and I were praying the Rosary and at the end, she said her heart was burning —burning to journal and speak with the Lord again. She wanted to rush herself andContinue reading Journal Entry: “Love So Valued”
- Song: “On The Altar” by Upperroom Ft. Elyssa SmithLYRICS [Verse 1]Here’s my life as a sacrificeI’ll be the incenseThe sweetest fragranceOnly Yours, consecrated forOnly You, LordJust for You, Lord [Refrain]‘Cause I’m Your templeA dwelling place for YouAnd Lord, make my heartA pleasing home for You [Chorus]And oh-oh-oh, I will live on the altarOh-oh-oh, You are worth what You asked forIf You’re searching forContinue reading Song: “On The Altar” by Upperroom Ft. Elyssa Smith
- Will You Be Found Worthy or An Adulterous Bride?Hello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all receive the desire to grow in holiness. As you all know I’ve had a hard breaking by the hands of the Lord and have fallen because of it and continue to fall. [Sigh] After really seeing my misery and even going to confession the LordContinue reading Will You Be Found Worthy or An Adulterous Bride?
- Queen and PriestWe began our Rosary Prayers, then I had the most wonderful vision and interior dialog with Our Mother of Mercy. Upon finishing the Rosary I went to Bible Promises [to ask] if what I saw and experienced was from the LORD and got “Joy”. I then felt bad because Blessed Mother asked me to alwaysContinue reading Queen and Priest
- Ask Me To Blow On The Embers of Your HeartHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all be blessed. I was in the pasture praying and the Lord played one of his particular songs and I knew that he wanted to speak to me. I went to the Bible Promises and I kept getting laziness, though. Then I discerned that he wasContinue reading Ask Me To Blow On The Embers of Your Heart
- Irina’s Testimony – Part 2 – GraceSo, the fifth year. Somehow things happen that I am reminded constantly of some dreams I have had, and I’m advised by Rainbow to email them to Mother Elisha so she could maybe discern them for me. Mother Elisha responds to my email suggesting that I would fill an application so she could then bringContinue reading Irina’s Testimony – Part 2 – Grace
- Irina’s Testimony – Part 1 – MercyGood day or night to you all, lovely Heartdwellers! Today I bring you a new voice to hear on this channel. So please…, bear with me. I’m Irina, I am from Portugal, and I recently arrived here at this mountain in Taos. Seems like now is my time to share my testimony and the Lord’sContinue reading Irina’s Testimony – Part 1 – Mercy
- Detach and AbandonmentHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May we all receive the grace of great detachment and abandonment from our own wills and expectations. I have made it known to you my interior fiery trial that I have been under. Although I had surrendered to the Lord’s Will, I was struggling strongly with my reasoningContinue reading Detach and Abandonment
Translations In Different Languages
Become a Translator
We now have Jesus messages translated in German, Spanish, Romanian, French and Portugese. Check out the channel and pages of our translators. If you have loved ones who don’t speak English and you want them drink from these living waters and words of love From Jesus then please follow these pages. If you would like to become a translator please email us at HeartdwellersGhana @gmail.com with the subject, “Translator“. We are still looking for a Ghanian translator to translate the messages in “Twi”!
Help Us Build This Family!
This community will live solely off God’s providence through donations. Freely we have received so freely we will give all that we have and pour it out on the precious souls of Ghana. However, we cannot do this mission and fulfill this call on our own. We need you to come along side us as co-labors to sow into this community as you touch the lives of these many precious little ones who have been neglected, rejected, and outcast by the world. You are needed and not one seed you sow into this community will fall on the ground wasted, but will reap a harvest of thirty, sixty and even a hundred fold not only in this life, but the next. Will you help us build the City of God?
“Yes I desire to be loved, I longed to be loved. I need to be loved by you, my beloved one.