It is our heart and purpose to encourage and share these words and passion with souls who want ‘more’ of Him. We have discovered that hidden in our hearts, is a deep seated conviction that we are not worthy of Divine Intimacy, but you are, so come and drink.
This is often accompanied by false guilt even though the sins of the past are under the blood and are forever buried in the ocean of His mercy. Some of us have been steeped in the ‘you have to earn it’ mentality from childhood. The idea that anything as beautiful and fulfilling as God’s intimate fellowship is a free gift, to anyone who is wants it, is still hard for us to accept. When the Lord is desiring to do only one thing bring us face to Face, heart to Heart, intimately with Him, sharing with us on a most profound level, drinking deeply from the fountain of His wisdom, resting tenderly in the security of His arms, breathing in the very breath of God that recreates our soul into something beautiful for God, something that brings healing to empty hurting souls.
This is done in the profound sweetness of the Holy Spirit saturating us, drawing us with cords of love into the place where our Beloved’s whisper permeates our soul and severs every cord attaching us to the world. A place where He permeates us until we are totally yielded, inebriated in His very Being, in a place where we know God. We know His nature, His desires, His workings, and His faithfulness. In the Scriptures, to know a woman was to have an intimate union with her, where the two became one flesh. We know Him through His Word, through His Body, through Communion, but when He takes over our faculties in that profound place of spiritual intimacy, we are no longer with God, we are in God and He is in us, we know Him even as He knows us. The Bride of Christ is not just the church as a whole its each individual who is a bride to our Lord and He longs for this intimate union with each soul who would come and be willing to be taught by Him as it says in scripture John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me”. Enjoy Jesus’s love letters to you. We have the message available in PDF to download just click on the title and it will take you to our Blog page where you can download all the messages for free.
RECENT MESSAGES FROM JESUS
- You Are Vital To This MissionHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. Good morning, Lord what’s on your heart? Jesus began, “Too much of your reasoning has got in the way beloved. I desire for you to accept the kingdom of God like a child, where reasoning enters doubt enters, where doubt enters then confusion enters, and once confusion enters … Read more
- WARNING, Lord Jesus’ Words to Shepherds and Leaders of the ChurchThree times the Lord asked Simon Peter, “Do you love Me?” and he replied, “Yes, Lord, I do! You know that I love You.” And the Lord commanded him, “Feed My lambs!” We are given an example of how the Apostles and the leaders of old when Paul addresses in his letter: “Brothers and sisters: … Read more
- The Greatest Prophetic Movement In AfricaHello family, Greetings in Jesus name. I hope you were blessed by previous messages from blessed mother. Please seek her, and ask for her intercession, you will find much grace and help from the Lord. After a day of mother’s message, the Lord also spoke to me in adoration. I was in adoration and earnestly desiring … Read more
- The Power Of Your SacrificeLord I give to you my burdens and worries. I lay all my expectations down at your feet. Trust that You will fulfill your purpose in me and Derrick both. I relinquish all control and expectations of how things should be. Help me Lord to navigate through these twists and turns. Lord, I’m thinking this … Read more
- Jesus Speaks To Those Struggling With Sexual IdentityHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. I had the most wonderful time in worship today. Long overdue as the Lord played a song called VIP by Naomi Raine. I was flooded with the Father’s love for me, all that He has brought me through, and His faithfulness to love me back to life every … Read more
- Blessed mother- pray rosary with fervor~ A Message from Blessed Mother To Sister Jahnavi ~ Hello family, greetings in Jesus’ name. This is Jahnavi your sister in the Lord once again. I am joyous to speak to all my Heartdwellers family, may the Lord give you His peace in abundance. I was in adoration and opened rhema from a book … Read more
- Remember To Show Mercy, Just As You Have Been Shown MercyHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. So, there was a little situation that happened in the evening between me and a soul. I did something the Lord had asked me not to do and when this soul was offended by my actions, I got frustrated and angry with them.. although I was embarrassed that … Read more
- Queen Esther Speaks – You Are a Garland of Grace For Your HusbandHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. For those who are wives – may we be given the grace to trust our spouse’s discernment in gentle submission. I kept feeling promptings that Queen Esther wanted to speak with me this morning. I have been battling discernment and wanting to make the right decision in all … Read more
- Demons of Griping and The Power of ThanksgivingHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. It’s been really rough drought in not hearing from Jesus or connecting with Him. I am so glad you guys have been encouraged and fed by Sister Jahnavi’s messages, they have been a real blessing and inspiration. Today during worship, I really was hoping in anticipation that the … Read more
- When The Lord Is Painfully Silent (repost)Hello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. It’s been a rough week.. I have felt dry in prayer and very disconnected from the Lord. I have been living off Rhema’s and honestly been so busy with the responsibilities here and feeling really down about it all. I have had two corrections through the Rhema’s; one … Read more
- Visitation- King Solomon~ A Message From King Solomon To Sister Jahnavi ~ Hello heartdwellers family, Greetings to you all in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ. May Christ rise in you and your families, to be His witness for His glory and name. Many times we misunderstand Lord when we face trials and difficulties. His word says: … Read more
- My Brides Will Rise To Punch~ A Message From Jesus to Sister Jahnavi ~ Hello family, Many greetings in Jesus name. I hope and pray many are taking the need to pray this hour. Prayers are much-needed, especially when there is so much evil rising, only Lord can intervene in our lives and prevent the disaster and chaos coming on … Read more
Translations In Different Languages
Become a Translator
We now have Jesus’ messages translated into German, Spanish, Romanian, French, and Portuguese. Check out the channel and pages of our translators. If you have loved ones who don’t speak English and you want them to drink from these living waters and words of love From Jesus then please follow these pages. If you would like to become a translator, please email us at, HeartdwellersGhana@gmail.com with the subject, “Translator“. We are still looking for a Ghanaian translator to translate the messages into “Twi”!
Queen Mary of Heaven
Жители Сердца Гана
Help Us Build This Family!
This community will live solely off God’s providence through donations. Freely we have received so freely we will give all that we have and pour it out on the precious souls of Ghana. However, we cannot do this mission and fulfill this call on our own. We need you to come along side us as co-labors to sow into this community as you touch the lives of these many precious little ones who have been neglected, rejected, and outcast by the world. You are needed and not one seed you sow into this community will fall on the ground wasted, but will reap a harvest of thirty, sixty and even a hundred fold not only in this life, but the next. Will you help us build the City of God?
“Yes I desire to be loved, I longed to be loved. I need to be loved by you, my beloved one.