It is our heart and purpose to encourage and share these words and passion with souls who want ‘more’ of Him. We have discovered that hidden in our hearts, is a deep seated conviction that we are not worthy of Divine Intimacy, but you are, so come and drink.
This is often accompanied by false guilt even though the sins of the past are under the blood and are forever buried in the ocean of His mercy. Some of us have been steeped in the ‘you have to earn it’ mentality from childhood. The idea that anything as beautiful and fulfilling as God’s intimate fellowship is a free gift, to anyone who is wants it, is still hard for us to accept. When the Lord is desiring to do only one thing bring us face to Face, heart to Heart, intimately with Him, sharing with us on a most profound level, drinking deeply from the fountain of His wisdom, resting tenderly in the security of His arms, breathing in the very breath of God that recreates our soul into something beautiful for God, something that brings healing to empty hurting souls.
This is done in the profound sweetness of the Holy Spirit saturating us, drawing us with cords of love into the place where our Beloved’s whisper permeates our soul and severs every cord attaching us to the world. A place where He permeates us until we are totally yielded, inebriated in His very Being, in a place where we know God. We know His nature, His desires, His workings, and His faithfulness. In the Scriptures, to know a woman was to have an intimate union with her, where the two became one flesh. We know Him through His Word, through His Body, through Communion, but when He takes over our faculties in that profound place of spiritual intimacy, we are no longer with God, we are in God and He is in us, we know Him even as He knows us. The Bride of Christ is not just the church as a whole its each individual who is a bride to our Lord and He longs for this intimate union with each soul who would come and be willing to be taught by Him as it says in scripture John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me”. Enjoy Jesus’s love letters to you. We have the message available in PDF to download just click on the title and it will take you to our Blog page where you can download all the messages for free.
RECENT MESSAGES FROM JESUS
- Finish the race strong – Lisa’s DreamHi everyone, My name is Lisa. I am one of the intercessors. I had a dream about a race I wanted to share with you all. But first, I wanted to share the message the Lord put on my heart that goes along with this dream. So in real life, I ran cross country inContinue reading Finish the race strong – Lisa’s Dream
- Rip up your retirment plan and run with meHello, brothers and sisters Heartdwellers family. May you all be blessed. I came to the Lord this morning in prayer and immediately he began speaking I said, Good morning Lord. What is on your heart, Jesus? Jesus began, “My heart is breaking for the unsaved. So many our passing, My beloved little one, so manyContinue reading Rip up your retirment plan and run with me
- The Power of ConfessionHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all be blessed! So family, I hope you have been enjoying the meditations that the Lord put together. And I look forward to hearing your testimonies! The Lord has always been faithful to provide you all with fresh manna through his and His mother’s messages, daily.Continue reading The Power of Confession
- Ladder to Heaven – A Meditation with Rosary (The Joyful Mystery)Wherever you are, see the room that you are in exactly as it is, with your eyes closed, use your imagination to build the picture in your mind. Still imagine, if you are in your room, picture it, so that if you were to close your eyes you still see it. Or you can pictureContinue reading Ladder to Heaven – A Meditation with Rosary (The Joyful Mystery)
- Exploring the Heavens, MeditationHello family, This is the wonderful heavenly meditation I have been preparing you all for, done by Kimberly and Alberto Rivera, with Christopher Carter as the instructor. I am so excited for you all to enter into that secret place of your heart and meet with Jesus there, and to be taken to heaven. BeforeContinue reading Exploring the Heavens, Meditation
- Sexual Temptations in Prayer[Mother Clare] Tonight, my very dear and precious family, the Lord has something that He wants me to share with you. It’s a teaching about getting closer to Him and the pitfalls and the things that are going to come against you and have beencoming against you. Earlier today in worship it was so beautiful.Continue reading Sexual Temptations in Prayer
- How To Use Your Sanctifided Imagination To Meet With JesusHello, brothers and sisters and new subscribers. Many times I forget that not everyone here is a Heartdweller and the channel is growing every day. I hope that you have enjoyed the most recent messages and heavenly experiences that the Lord gave to me during Dwelling Prayer. The Lord has taught us to use Dwelling Prayer as aContinue reading How To Use Your Sanctifided Imagination To Meet With Jesus
- Diary of Our Secret Place, Part 2: Meeting in The GardenJust then the guy in the meditation said for us to ask Jesus to take us to the Garden, the Garden of Eden. So as this rainbow fire continued to consume all of us, Father God was still standing up by Mother Clare’s desk with his arms outstretched. As soon as I asked that questionContinue reading Diary of Our Secret Place, Part 2: Meeting in The Garden
- Diary of Our Secret Place, Part 1: PentecostHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all receive the grace of faith to believe and open the eyes of your heart to see Jesus. Jesus asked that I begin to share my experiences with you. More and more I have been pressing in to use my sanctified imagination, after the most recentContinue reading Diary of Our Secret Place, Part 1: Pentecost
- Step into heavenHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all receive the grace to step into heaven. I pulled a rhema that said, “The unbelief of a chosen soul wounds me so deeply”. I felt so awful because I know I have been in a battle of faith for these past weeks, and it’s beenContinue reading Step into heaven
- You Have My Heart, “Immaculate Mother”, SongSong Lyrics (Verse 1) A mother’s love, she cares for us and lifts up. When I mess up, don’t feel good enough, she holds my face and says, (Chorus) You have my heart, beloved daughter, beloved daughter. Nothing can separate our love, beloved daughter, beloved daughter. (Verse 2) Misunderstood, you do nothing, but good. DrawingContinue reading You Have My Heart, “Immaculate Mother”, Song
- Faith, Hope and LoveHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all receive the grace of Faith, Hope, and Love. This morning I was at Blessed Mother’s Consecrated tree where I go every morning for prayer. I had a very rough night the day before and one of my brothers in the community had a dream concerningContinue reading Faith, Hope and Love
Translations In Different Languages
Become a Translator
We now have Jesus messages translated in German, Spanish, Romanian, French and Portugese. Check out the channel and pages of our translators. If you have loved ones who don’t speak English and you want them drink from these living waters and words of love From Jesus then please follow these pages. If you would like to become a translator please email us at HeartdwellersGhana @gmail.com with the subject, “Translator“. We are still looking for a Ghanian translator to translate the messages in “Twi”!
Help Us Build This Family!
This community will live solely off God’s providence through donations. Freely we have received so freely we will give all that we have and pour it out on the precious souls of Ghana. However, we cannot do this mission and fulfill this call on our own. We need you to come along side us as co-labors to sow into this community as you touch the lives of these many precious little ones who have been neglected, rejected, and outcast by the world. You are needed and not one seed you sow into this community will fall on the ground wasted, but will reap a harvest of thirty, sixty and even a hundred fold not only in this life, but the next. Will you help us build the City of God?
“Yes I desire to be loved, I longed to be loved. I need to be loved by you, my beloved one.