It is our heart and purpose to encourage and share these words and passion with souls who want ‘more’ of Him. We have discovered that hidden in our hearts, is a deep seated conviction that we are not worthy of Divine Intimacy, but you are, so come and drink.
This is often accompanied by false guilt even though the sins of the past are under the blood and are forever buried in the ocean of His mercy. Some of us have been steeped in the ‘you have to earn it’ mentality from childhood. The idea that anything as beautiful and fulfilling as God’s intimate fellowship is a free gift, to anyone who is wants it, is still hard for us to accept. When the Lord is desiring to do only one thing bring us face to Face, heart to Heart, intimately with Him, sharing with us on a most profound level, drinking deeply from the fountain of His wisdom, resting tenderly in the security of His arms, breathing in the very breath of God that recreates our soul into something beautiful for God, something that brings healing to empty hurting souls.
This is done in the profound sweetness of the Holy Spirit saturating us, drawing us with cords of love into the place where our Beloved’s whisper permeates our soul and severs every cord attaching us to the world. A place where He permeates us until we are totally yielded, inebriated in His very Being, in a place where we know God. We know His nature, His desires, His workings, and His faithfulness. In the Scriptures, to know a woman was to have an intimate union with her, where the two became one flesh. We know Him through His Word, through His Body, through Communion, but when He takes over our faculties in that profound place of spiritual intimacy, we are no longer with God, we are in God and He is in us, we know Him even as He knows us. The Bride of Christ is not just the church as a whole its each individual who is a bride to our Lord and He longs for this intimate union with each soul who would come and be willing to be taught by Him as it says in scripture John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me”. Enjoy Jesus’s love letters to you. We have the message available in PDF to download just click on the title and it will take you to our Blog page where you can download all the messages for free.
RECENT MESSAGES FROM JESUS
- Receive The Gift of Bilocation, Accompany MeHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers Family. May you all receive the grace of supplication and prayer to touch the souls who are in need in this hour. I have a few older messages that were meant to go up before this one however, this is an urgent message and was given to me yesterday.Continue reading Receive The Gift of Bilocation, Accompany Me
- Daddy Is Speaking, To The Women With The Broken MarriageMarriage is a bond, a covenant between a man and a woman, before God and all of Heaven, where the vow is made to love for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health and until death do you part. But what do you do when the “worse” happens —Continue reading Daddy Is Speaking, To The Women With The Broken Marriage
- M.O.M.’s Devotion, Our Mother of Mercy ChapletHello, brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers Family. May you all be blessed. This has been a rough couple of days with discernment, feeling overwhelmed with the ministry, losing my connecting with Jesus, seeking him, and being pounded by the devils, and all in that order. Hopefully, the Lord will give me a message about itContinue reading M.O.M.’s Devotion, Our Mother of Mercy Chaplet
- Daddy Is Speaking, To the Prodigal One Who Considered SuicideThe Father never stops running, peering out, waiting for his prodigal child to come home. He tries time and time again to get our attention to show us that all we need is in Him, and the Kingdom is ours to inherit. But often, too many times, we are lured away by enticements of thisContinue reading Daddy Is Speaking, To the Prodigal One Who Considered Suicide
- Rapture Held BackHello, brothers and sisters and HeartDwellers family. May you all receive the grace of new hope and faith for the times ahead. I want to share this rhema message the Lord gave us today before our Sunday community service began. We are all aware that Jesus has told us through, Mother Clare, that the raptureContinue reading Rapture Held Back
- Repost “This Is A New Day, We Have 3 Years Before the Rapture”Hello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all receive the grace of new hope and faith for the times ahead. I want to share this rhema message the Lord gave us today before our Sunday community service began. We are all aware that Jesus has told us through Mother Clare that the RaptureContinue reading Repost “This Is A New Day, We Have 3 Years Before the Rapture”
- Daddy Is Speaking, To The One Who Is Troubled By The Cares of Life“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air. They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet yourContinue reading Daddy Is Speaking, To The One Who Is Troubled By The Cares of Life
- I Will Confound Your NaysayersHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. May you all receive grace for perseverance and faith as we praise the Lord for the things He is doing that we cannot see. I hope you all are enjoying the messages from Daddy Speaking Series, I know it has even blessed me, as I have been ableContinue reading I Will Confound Your Naysayers
- Your Daddy Is Speaking, To the One With A Broken HeartWe all long for love; we all look for love because God created us for fellowship. He created us to be loved and to love. As he made it clear to Adam, “It is not good for man to be alone;” Genesis 2:18 In this fallen world all of us have been broken by sin,Continue reading Your Daddy Is Speaking, To the One With A Broken Heart
- Daddy Is Speaking, To The One Anxious About The FutureThe world has framed our minds, our way of thinking, and our measure of success. As believers, we are called to be in this world, but not of this world because we belong to Him. As Jesus spoke to His Father, “I’m not asking you to take them out of the world, but to keepContinue reading Daddy Is Speaking, To The One Anxious About The Future
- The Father’s Delight, SongHello brothers and sisters and Heartdwellers family. The Lord finally made me finish the song. As I have mentioned to you all in the previous message, I have no knowledge on how to really play the piano, or keyboard in my case. Upon finishing my song, I showed it to Mother Clare, and she encouragedContinue reading The Father’s Delight, Song
- Daddy Is speaking, to the one with a sick childAlmost every woman’s dream is to hold their child for the first time, look into their eyes, and tell them how much you will love them forever. Psalm 127: 3 says, “Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.” Children are such precious gifts from the Lord. If not the greatestContinue reading Daddy Is speaking, to the one with a sick child
Translations In Different Languages
Become a Translator
We now have Jesus messages translated in German, Spanish, Romanian, French and Portugese. Check out the channel and pages of our translators. If you have loved ones who don’t speak English and you want them drink from these living waters and words of love From Jesus then please follow these pages. If you would like to become a translator please email us at HeartdwellersGhana @gmail.com with the subject, “Translator“. We are still looking for a Ghanian translator to translate the messages in “Twi”!
Help Us Build This Family!
This community will live solely off God’s providence through donations. Freely we have received so freely we will give all that we have and pour it out on the precious souls of Ghana. However, we cannot do this mission and fulfill this call on our own. We need you to come along side us as co-labors to sow into this community as you touch the lives of these many precious little ones who have been neglected, rejected, and outcast by the world. You are needed and not one seed you sow into this community will fall on the ground wasted, but will reap a harvest of thirty, sixty and even a hundred fold not only in this life, but the next. Will you help us build the City of God?
“Yes I desire to be loved, I longed to be loved. I need to be loved by you, my beloved one.