It is our heart and purpose to encourage and share these words and passion with souls who want ‘more’ of Him. We have discovered that hidden in our hearts, is a deep seated conviction that we are not worthy of Divine Intimacy, but you are, so come and drink.
This is often accompanied by false guilt even though the sins of the past are under the blood and are forever buried in the ocean of His mercy. Some of us have been steeped in the ‘you have to earn it’ mentality from childhood. The idea that anything as beautiful and fulfilling as God’s intimate fellowship is a free gift, to anyone who is wants it, is still hard for us to accept. When the Lord is desiring to do only one thing bring us face to Face, heart to Heart, intimately with Him, sharing with us on a most profound level, drinking deeply from the fountain of His wisdom, resting tenderly in the security of His arms, breathing in the very breath of God that recreates our soul into something beautiful for God, something that brings healing to empty hurting souls.
This is done in the profound sweetness of the Holy Spirit saturating us, drawing us with cords of love into the place where our Beloved’s whisper permeates our soul and severs every cord attaching us to the world. A place where He permeates us until we are totally yielded, inebriated in His very Being, in a place where we know God. We know His nature, His desires, His workings, and His faithfulness. In the Scriptures, to know a woman was to have an intimate union with her, where the two became one flesh. We know Him through His Word, through His Body, through Communion, but when He takes over our faculties in that profound place of spiritual intimacy, we are no longer with God, we are in God and He is in us, we know Him even as He knows us. The Bride of Christ is not just the church as a whole its each individual who is a bride to our Lord and He longs for this intimate union with each soul who would come and be willing to be taught by Him as it says in scripture John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me”. Enjoy Jesus’s love letters to you. We have the message available in PDF to download just click on the title and it will take you to our Blog page where you can download all the messages for free.
RECENT MESSAGES FROM JESUS
- If You Only Knew—God, the One In Whom You Can Trust Hello Family, this is Geryl. I hope that you have been enjoying this series on — If You Only Knew. I had been having difficulty finding something to talk about for this series. Not because I didn’t have anything noteworthy to ever happened in my life —but rather because, as the years have passed, whatContinue reading If You Only Knew—God, the One In Whom You Can Trust
- “Where is your home, dear?”Months ago, I applied for US Visa so I can go back to America eventually, but I had to wait for a date to be available for my interview at the Embassy in my citizenship country. And upon getting a date finally, and after paying the fees, some thoughts began to run in my mindContinue reading “Where is your home, dear?”
- The Only Fear You Should HaveOne of the fears that often hits people, is fear of man. Their thoughts, their opinions, their judgment, their rebukes, etc. One hit me today about being seen by strangers with my priestly stole on. I had ended the Lord’s Supper and unknown to me, I was still wearing it, moving around to get aContinue reading The Only Fear You Should Have
- When Fear Strikes AgainHello, dear ones. May the Lord bless you all and keep you close to His heart. After receiving Him in the Lord’s Supper, He spoke gently, “Come with Me. Stay here… Rest a little bit. It’s been a while since we spoke.” I then went to sit on the kitchen floor and listen, leaning. HeContinue reading When Fear Strikes Again
- If You Only Knew—God, The One You Can Count OnI have heard the angels’ praise and worship are beyond fathomed imagination. In such harmony and pristine perfection. The cherubim, the seraphim, and the Elders all around Him unceasingly praising Him for His goodness and faithfulness. For all eternity they can do this and not tire, they always find something new to praise Him for.Continue reading If You Only Knew—God, The One You Can Count On
- If You Only Knew God, the Life-GiverI was like a box. A box that had the ability to hold things inside. A box that was void of any substance. A box that was considered, nothing. Being in the world, this poor and insignificant box had a chance to hold valuable things inside. It was tossed here and there in the windsContinue reading If You Only Knew God, the Life-Giver
- If You Only Knew — God, the One You Can Approach, Part 2When the time came, my mother pressured me to go for that burial, she actually told me, “ A good friendship is known at [a] time like this. How can you fail to show up to support your friend at his time, can you prepare and go?” This was a day before the burial soContinue reading If You Only Knew — God, the One You Can Approach, Part 2
- If You Only Knew—God, the One You Can Approach, Part 1Upon reading the message of Mother Elisha about God, His gentleness, and love, I was convinced that I should share His Love, kindness, and gentleness and how he has touched me in my life and how I have witnessed that. I haven’t shared much about myself with anyone apart from my mother whom I seeContinue reading If You Only Knew—God, the One You Can Approach, Part 1
- If You Only Knew—God, My DefenderHi everyone, my name is Nomsa and I’d like to share a time with you when the Lord showed himself as my defender. And really, at the time I saw Him as the defender of my heart. About five years ago I went through something I can only describe as spiritual warfare. At the timeContinue reading If You Only Knew—God, My Defender
- If You Only Knew — God, the One Who SeesHey Family, this is Rainbow. I pray that you all are doing well, and Welcome to The channel if we have any newcomers, Yay…. For this Series, I chose the topic “God, the One Who Sees”. I just had to pick this topic because it just resonates with me. Almost all of you have heardContinue reading If You Only Knew — God, the One Who Sees
- If You Only Knew – God, The Merciful OneMercy is defined as compassion or forgiveness shown towards someone whom it is within one’s power to punish or harm. Oh, how merciful, our God has been to me. If I only knew God, the merciful one. I am brother Aderson, and this is my story . . . After my graduation in 2005, IContinue reading If You Only Knew – God, The Merciful One
- If You Only Knew – God, the HealerHello Brothers and Sisters,I’m here to share with you If You Only Knew – God, the Healer. If you only knew God, the healer—the one and only who has saved this soul full of sin in her thoughts, heart, and flesh. God has something special for all who come to him as they are. HeContinue reading If You Only Knew – God, the Healer
Translations In Different Languages
Become a Translator
We now have Jesus messages translated in German, Spanish, Romanian, French and Portugese. Check out the channel and pages of our translators. If you have loved ones who don’t speak English and you want them drink from these living waters and words of love From Jesus then please follow these pages. If you would like to become a translator please email us at HeartdwellersGhana @gmail.com with the subject, “Translator“. We are still looking for a Ghanian translator to translate the messages in “Twi”!
Help Us Build This Family!
This community will live solely off God’s providence through donations. Freely we have received so freely we will give all that we have and pour it out on the precious souls of Ghana. However, we cannot do this mission and fulfill this call on our own. We need you to come along side us as co-labors to sow into this community as you touch the lives of these many precious little ones who have been neglected, rejected, and outcast by the world. You are needed and not one seed you sow into this community will fall on the ground wasted, but will reap a harvest of thirty, sixty and even a hundred fold not only in this life, but the next. Will you help us build the City of God?
“Yes I desire to be loved, I longed to be loved. I need to be loved by you, my beloved one.