Outreach To The Street Children
Become the Lord’s Hands and Feet
Join us to serve, love and honor the people of Ghana thereby quenching Jesus’s thirst for love. When we help the children and one another we are helping Jesus. There are so many ways to volunteer and assist in this wonderful mission of baptizing souls in God’s love. You can come volunteer in Ghana and help us with the children and help build the community or if you are unable to visit, there are still opportunities available to volunteer to help Heartdwellers Ghana by using your gifts, resources and time. We need you, Jesus needs you and the children need you. Come and volunteer with us!
Help with needs of the Children
- Join us in outreach to the street children
- Go begging for alms for the poor
- Wheel the lame and crippled to get food
- Watch children while parents are at work
- Lead worship during our Date Night With Jesus outreach
- Read to children & play with them
Help with the needs of the Community
- Construction and building of the mission houses
- Organize donations
- Wash clothes
- Serve food
- Lead worship
Help with the needs of the Ministry
- Admin support
- Social media administrator
- Translate messages
- Translate the TV Chosen series in “Twi”
- Edit messages with video editor
- Editor & or writer to put books together
- Website maintenance
Volunteer Your Time And Love
“The greatest among you will be your servant.” Matthew 23:11
Short -Term Volunteer Requirements
Basic requirements for short-term volunteers
- Must be at least 18 years old – unless traveling with a parent or team
- Persons under 18 will be considered on an individual basis with additional permission required including accompaniment by a guardian – families are welcome if parental oversight is provided for children
- Must plan to visit on a short-term basis which 2 weeks up to 3 months
- Agree to submit to the leadership of the City of God: Sacred Heart Refuge and Volunteer Guidelines
- We will review your application, pray about how God may plan to use you here, and send you a formal invitation.
- Please wait to make final plans to visit City of God: Sacred Heart Refuge Community until your application has been approved and you have received an invitation from us. Our invitation is necessary for your visa application in the U.S.
- Please visit the Ghana Consulate Houston website for other important information about your visa.
- Completion and acceptance of Visitors Application then email it to HeartdwellersGhana@gmail.com
- Must be at least 15 years of age
- Must commit and be faithful to the volunteer slot time given
- Can volunteer daily
- Agreement to submit to the leadership of the City of God: Sacred Heart Refuge and the Volunteer Guidelines
- Completion and acceptance of Visitor’s Application
Teach The Children In Love
Volunteering with us provides you with a two or three week opportunity to minister to Jesus by:
- Holding a baby
- Hugging a child
- Playing with teens
- Teaching the children
- Washing dishes
- Helping the poor
- Feeding the children
- Tilling the ground
- Or serving in some other practical way
But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Luke 18:16. To have a great experience during your two or three week visit, please come with the following mindset:
- Plan on being very flexible as possible, Semper Gumby!
- Be willing to give Jesus a hand by doing whatever is asked of you for the good of the community
- Be ready to take on the most menial task for the good of the community
- Look forward to taking initiative and searching for ways to love, work, and serve each day
- Be prepared here to give of yourself fully to the poor and live as they do, without certain comforts
- Don’t expect the full attention of the community leaders. The work is much and labors are few
Important Note: Because we are serving in unpredictable conditions, Heartdwellers Ghana cannot and does not guarantee your safety, health or comfort. You will be joining us in trusting God as provider and protector.
Help Us Build This Family!
This community will live solely off God’s providence through donations. Freely we have received so freely we will give all that we have and pour it out on the precious souls of Ghana. However, we cannot do this mission and fulfill this call on our own. We need you to come along side us as co-labors to sow into this community as you touch the lives of these many precious little ones who have been neglected, rejected, and outcast by the world. Support this community with a donation or Get Involved! You are needed and not one seed you sow or time you give to this community will fall on the ground wasted, but will reap a harvest of thirty, sixty and even a hundred fold not only in this life, but the next. Will you help us build the City of God?
Message From Jesus: Listen Now!
We have been blessed to receive prophetic messages from Jesus and the Blessed Mother concerning their heart and vision for the City of God: Sacred Heart Refuge Community through prophetic visions for us to bring to fruition. His words will inspire you. I encourage everyone to listen to this message from Jesus about Taking Risk or download to read the message, click below. To hear more go to our Messages page or follow us on our Youtube channel: From Jesus With Love and our Rumble Channel: Heartdwellers Ghana.
Help Us Build!
“Then there are some I have given the grace to build you are hard workers, thinking outside the box and want to use this gift to build my kingdom, but haven’t been sure how. Here is an opportunity my beloved ones, come help build with us. As you take care of my business I assure you I will take care of yours“