The purpose of our community is to be the legs, hands, feet, and mouth of Jesus, to be Jesus to our neighbors. All that we do is “From Jesus with love”. This will be a center in the community that will cultivate the gifts and the ministries of the members of the community to share freely with our neighbors and everyone to draw them into a deeper, intimate, relationship with Jesus. In Ghana there are not that many homeless however, many have made the street a stationary home. The ladies and men who work tirelesly as vendors from sun up to sun down get tired during the miday and just rest in the street with their children. It’s so normal that many walk over them and around them. Then you have the street children and adolsecents who have made the street their home to make a living. Due to lack of support and love from their parental homes, they find themselves meeting various hardships on the street. We see Jesus in the eyes of every soul especially on the street and he continues to say to us “I thirst”. With this center and outreach, we will quench the thirst of Jesus who desires to be loved, held, understood and accepted under the guise of the poor.
We have some exciting outreaches planned to touch the hearts and the lives of the precious souls in Ghana all from Jesus with Love! We will meet the needs of transportation, clothing, food, education and meet their spiritual needs by setting up a table for them to meet with their beloved with our “Date Night With Jesus” outreach.
- Free transportation with our “From Jesus with love buses”. We will have four white buses with the words written on it. We will use these buses as means of free transportation for the poor. We will pick the street children with these buses and take them to our community. Take the poor to our church services and public events we hold in the community. Transportation for the day care to help Mothers and Fathers who are unable to watch their children as they work. Each bus and its seats would be prayed over daily as worship music will set the atmosphere for the passengers of the day. We would also give out free “Love notes” from Jesus to each passenger so they would receive a rhema word that day.
- Weekly feeding program for the homeless and street children
- Providing free education and clothing for the poor
- Helping the crippled street beggars receive alms and hope for a brighter future by raising funds for walking aids such as crutches, wheel chairs, sign language lessons and medical surgeries needed for the most helpless of them.
- Providing spiritual counsel for families
- Providing Free spiritual books, music, and art to the poor
- Holy Movie Night: where we would take some of the best holy christian and gospel movies to the poorest areas and show the film. We would provide popcorn as we watch the movies on projection and share Gods love with people
- Date Night With Jesus: a night of worship, food and intimacy where all who come get to meet Jesus!
- Barrels of Love: We will ship 55 gallon barrels every month, filled with supplies and goods to Ghana to give to different neighboring missionaries or churches chosen every month for FREE. The cost for a barrel is $240 to ship.
- We will pass out Free Mp3’s with a compilation of prophetic messages from Jesus and music to the poor and the street children. Not only in English, but in Twi.
- We will translate the many prophetic books from Heartdwellers into Twi which is the most prominent native language in Ghana. So those who don’t understand english can hear Jesus words.
TV Series The Chosen Translated In Twi!
This widely popular and first ever multi series show based on the true stories of the gospel is the most wonderful series of Jesus we have seen. It has transformed our relationship with the Lord. Jesus said this show is “straight from heaven” and we want to be able to share this in Ghana. We reached out to the representatives of the show asking about translations in different languages specifically in twi and were offered a volunteer role to translate the episodes for them in Twi #hushjesushush! We would like to take this series to Ghana and show it in the most rural and poorest areas during our movie night. Theaters are not common at all in the rural areas and would be a great opportunity to share the gospel in a new way while drawing people to intimacy with Jesus, to see him through the eyes of this show. Check out the episodes here The Chosen. We are now looking for any volunteers who can translate in Twi please email us at HeartdwellersGhana@gmail.com!
We will beg for Alms
for the poor.
That is our charisim and just as St. Francis and his brothers begged for alms for the poor and preached the gospel by their example, we will do the same. Many of the crippled in the nation are confined at home and those who are able to get out have no way to make a leaving for themselves so they have to beg. However, even that becomes a business when those who are unable to push themselves or the blind have people accompany them, and they do it for for a price of what the disabled person receives that day. We want to help them by asking people to “give for the Love of God” and give all the proceeds to those who are crippled and unable to support themselves. This is a way we too can be humbled to live like those we serve.
Date Night With Jesus
Date night with Jesus is an “Invitation”. Jesus asked that we set the table, serve the food and they will meet with Him! This began 5 years ago when we turned Valentine’s Day around and made it an intimate time with Jesus instead. It then became a monthly homeless outreach in Texas for two years and now will began again in Ghana. The Bride of Christ is not based on her status or class, but on her heart. Many brides go through difficult times and find themselves on the street and many have never known the sweet love of Jesus.
This will be a monthly outreach where we will give them a night to encounter His love not just to be fed. We will go to the streets, set up an atmosphere of intimacy with tables, a three course meal under candlelight. We give them our best and dress in our best as each guest is greeted with a rose and is seated to be served by us. As we lead them into worship through out the night so they may meet with him! We always envisioned this outreach touching the world and now it will starting in Ghana!
Our creative center will provide the opportunity for members in the community to cultivate and perfect their gifts and birth their ministries. Everything birthed out of this creative center will be used for ministry outreach. Every book published, music created, art and crafts from the children and community will be given out freely not only in Ghana, but all over the world. Where people groups who have not known and heard the sweetness of Jesus’s tender voice or known intimacy with God will be able to be touched and reached.
As Heartdwellers we are so aware of our poverty, our weakness and our nothingness that it’s Jesus who does everything in us and through us. No gift, no work and even ministry is not to personally build up our names, but its for the benefit of the church. So we give freely all we have with no charge, especially to the poor and those unable to afford such treasures from heaven which are our gifts to the body. As we continue to grow we will have more resources available for you and those in Ghana. Here are some Heartdwellers books written by Mother Clare’s, Father Ezekiel and Carol Jennings and painting of “Joy Comes In The Morning” for you below. You can purchase a hard copy of the books either on Amazon or on Kindle, but what you are paying for is the fees for the host site. We receive no income from the purchases of the books on those sites. You can have a free copy of some of the books through Smashwords and free PDF download for all the books available below.
Help Us Build This Family!
This community will live solely off God’s providence through donations. Freely we have received so freely we will give all that we have and pour it out on the precious souls of Ghana. However, we cannot do this mission and fulfill this call on our own. We need you to come along side us as co-labors to sow into this community as you touch the lives of these many precious little ones who have been neglected, rejected, and outcast by the world. Support this community with a donation or Get Involved! You are needed and not one seed you sow or time you give to this community will fall on the ground wasted, but will reap a harvest of thirty, sixty and even a hundred fold not only in this life, but the next. Will you help us build the City of God?
Message From Jesus: Listen Now!
We have been blessed to receive prophetic messages from Jesus and the Blessed Mother concerning their heart and vision for the City of God: Sacred Heart Refuge Community mission for us to bring to fruition. His words will inspire you. I encourage everyone to listen to this message from Jesus about this mission or download to read the message, click below. To hear more go to our Messages page or follow us on our Youtube channel: From Jesus With Love and our Rumble Channel: Heartdwellers Ghana.
“There will be a creative center where those who come can grow in their gifts and publish my work to send out, reaching people groups who haven’t ever heard the sweetness of my still small voice.”